Disk rubitelny car (shcheporubk, grinder) Beaver DC-150, Z-Group
- 104000 UAH/pcs - from 2 pcs
The stationary disk chipping machine (shcheporubka) of Beaver DC - 150 of production TM "Z - Group" (Ukraine) is intended for production of qualitative spill from round and cleft timber, boards, croakers, branches and rails. The sizes of the received spill are defined by adjustment of size of ledge of knives on knife wheel.
Video of work:
Processing on spill of waste of the birch cleared of bark diametrom120 - 150mm:
The drive of shcheporubka is carried out by means of belt transmission from electric motor. Loading of material in shcheporubka is carried out manually. The design of chipping machine provides advance of material in the course of crushing due to self - capture and self - feeding by means of knives of working disk. Emission of spill through adjustable output branch pipe happens under the influence of flow of air of the rotation of knife wheel created by high speed.
- self - capture and self - feeding of material in the course of crushing;
- adjustment of the size of spill;
- adjustment of height of ejection of spill;
Technical characteristics of disk chipping machine of Beaver DC - 150:
- productivity: to 30 m3/hour;
- size of charging hole: width is 250 mm. , height is 150 mm. ;
- the maximum diameter of the crushed material: to 150 mm. ;
- spill length: the 9 - 35th. it (is regulated);
- diameter of knife wheel: 800 mm. ;
- quantity of knives: 4 or 6 pieces;
- feed speed: to 60 m/min. ;
- power of electric motor: from 30 kW;
- power supply: 380B;
- frequency of rotation of shaft: 1000 RPM;
- dimensions of chipping machine
length: 1000 mm. ;
height: 1600 mm. (without output mouth);
width: 1800 mm. ;
weight: from 550 kg.
Shipment at own expense.
Delivery across Ukraine any carriers.
Delivery to Belarus and Moldova (it is carried out to border points).
- cash payment;
- cash on delivery;
- by bank transfer.